|Where||Oceans of Neopia|
|Description||"A mysterious island floats around the oceans of Neopia. It's never in the same place twice, which makes it quite difficult to track, and all the more intriguing. "|
Lutari Island is a location on the main map of Neopia in Neopets. Lutari Island, once a bustling place with it's own markets, bank, healing pools only accessible by an old feature called Neopets mobile, has been clouded with a harsh storm since June 30, 2009 due to Neopets mobile's cancellation. May not be accessible ever again, but there is a chance up to TNT.
 Lutari Island Locations
The following are stores, buildings, and other local areas in Lutari Island, None can be accessed anymore:
- Island Market - Similar to Neopian shops, may sell Lutari Island exclusive items.
- Fluorescent Pools - Similar to the Healing Springs, no free or selling items, less recharge time, and a bit more healing.
- Lutari Savings Bank - Similar to The National Neopian Bank, same process.
- Wheel of Happiness - 30 Minute Wheel for 100 NP, win Neopoints, items, healing, or causalities.
- Briana's Quest - Air Faerie that rarely ask for quests, pays handsomely.
- Bog of Charity - The Money Tree with Lutari exclusive items and a few others instead of donations from Neopians.
- Island Gossip - New Features page with less images.
- Survival Academy - Training camp that accepts a Lutari Feather as payment.