The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity
The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity (or the TDMBGPOP for short) was first introduced in November 16, 2004 (Y6), but was nothing more than a blue speck on a cloud in Faerieland. If you visit him and click on his picture, he will say "0_o" or "...". There are theories he was meant to be part of the Guild master's dinner logic puzzle, however, since the puzzle was canceled, this is not confirmed.
In 2009, the DMBGPOP was revamped and became generous by giving prizes and neopoints! Now moved at a the left of the Wheel of Excitement in the middle of the six trees as a blue speck.
When speaking to the plushie, you will be given one of these outcomes:
- Active pet becomes hungrier by 1 stage.
- Active pet becomes less hungry by 1 stage.
- Active pet is fully healed.
- Active pet's mood is decreased by 1 stage.
- Active pet's intelligence is increased by 1 point.
- You receive a random toy, rarity 89 and below.
- You receive one of the six, exclusive items the plushie can offer:
|Discarded Tuskaninny Plushie||Faerie Bori Plushie||Faerie Cybunny Plushie|
|Faerie Techo Plushie||Resewn Shoyru Plushie||Ripped Moehog Plushie|
Upon speaking to the plushie, there's a chance of receiving his themed avatar.
|Grundo - Discarded Plushie
Appears random when talking to the TDMBPOP.