|Shin Megami Tensei Banner|
|Shin Megami Tensei|
Shin Megami Tensei Box art
|Release Date(s)||NA December 8, 2008|
JP July 10, 2008
|Platforms|| Playstation 2|
 Plot Information
Strange things are happening in the countryside town of Inaba; people go missing only to show up dead, hanging from television aerials or telephone polls, a thick oppressive fog shades the town after rains and rumors of a strange channel are circulating around the local high school. This is where you've just moved into to stay with your uncle and cousin for the next year and things only get worse from here.
One night you find yourself in the fog as a stretch-limo pulls up, the door opens and a strange man calling himself Igor offers you a chance to find the truth if you sign a simple contract.
 Shin Megami Tensei News on GameGrep
- Animal Crossing: City Folk preview -- Is it worth it? (Jul 23, 2008)
- Animal Crossing City Folk Interview, Free Downloadable Content Confirmed (Jul 16, 2008)
- Nintendo announce Wii Speak (Jul 15, 2008)
- Animal Crossing "City Folk" (Jul 15, 2008)
- NGamer: Animal Crossing Wii Finished, Punch-Out!! Wii in Development? (Jul 11, 2008)
- Rumor: Animal Crossing at E3? (Jul 04, 2008)
- Animal Crossing MMO: Would it work on the Wii? (Jun 13, 2008)
- Animal Crossing Wii - what we know so far (May 04, 2008)
- Famitsu's Top 20 Most Wanted Games! (Oct 16, 2007)
- Animal Crossing Wii Update (Jul 14, 2007)
This page has been accessed 4,028 times.